Är ute på vift. Transsibiriska-Sydostasien-Nya Zeeland, ca 6-8 månader, start 14 september.
http://www.resedagboken.se
Användare: 170

torsdag 8 februari 2007

Ett tidsfördriv.

Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud and press play. Use the song titles as your answers.

How does the world see me?
Kristian Anttila - Åtminsone musik

Will I have a happy life?
Kent - Ingen kommer att tro dig

What do my friends really think of me?
Billie the Vision and the Dancers - I'm Pablo

Do people secretly lust after me?
Scissor sisters - Lovers in the backseat (Jaså det är där de håller till...)

How can I make myself happy?
Elliott Smith - Condor Ave.

What should I do with my life?
Lars Winnerbäck - Varning för ras (live)

Why should life be full of so much pain?
Peter, Bjorn and John - Tailormade

How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
Orup - Indiedrottning (Det lär ju knappast vara en slump att Orup kommer upp här...)

Will I ever have children?
Iron & Wine - Promising light

Will I die happy?
Slagsmålsklubben - Kölhalning pågår (Åh, lyckligt alltså... Eh...)

What is some good advice for me?
Kent - 400 slag

What is happiness?
Bergman rock - Crack of dawn

What is my favourite fetish?
Vapnet - Kalla mig

How will I be remembered?
Kings of Convenience - I don't know what I can save you from

Inga kommentarer: